Monday, February 25, 2008
Sunday, February 24, 2008
This beautiful necklace is decorated with turquoise stone, agate, tiger eye and beads. It's simplicity makes it easy to match with any attire you choose. Suitable for casual as well as formal outing. Make one yours today!
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Picture courtesy of Mineralszone
Onyx is a cryptocrystalline form of quartz. The colors of its bands range from white to almost every color (save some shades, such as Purple or Blue.) Commonly, specimens of onyx available contain bands of colors of white, tan, and brown. Sardonyx is a variant in which the colored bands are sard (shades of red) rather than black. Pure black Onyx is common, and perhaps the most famous variety, but not as common as Onyx with banded colors.
It is usually cut as a cabochon, or into beads, and is also used for intaglios and cameos, where the bands make the image contrast with the ground. Some onyx is natural but much is produced by the staining of agate.
The name has sometimes been used, incorrectly, to label other banded lapidary materials, such as banded calcite found in Mexico, Pakistan, and other places, and often carved, polished and sold. This material is much softer than true onyx, and much more readily available. The majority of carved items sold as 'Onyx' today are this carbonate material.
Article Courtesy of Wikipedia
Thursday, February 21, 2008
The name turquoise is apparently related to the fact that is was brought to Europe from the Eastern Mediterranean by Levantine traders, more commonly known as Turks. Its been used as a valuable ornament for ages and was used by the Egyptians thousands of years ago. The color is, of course, turquoise, but its range of color varies from green and greenish blue to sky blue shades.
Turquoise attracts money, success and love. Its powers include protection, healing, courage, friendship, and luck. Relaxes the mind, and eases mental tension.
Turquoise is sacred to many Native American's and was carved in the shape of animals and birds. These carvings were placed in the Indians tombs to attract beneficial spirits and to guard the dead. Turquoise was also used by medicine men for healing and by warriors who fixed turquoise to the end of their bows to ensure accurate shots.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Jasper is also the birthstone for Virgo and the month of October. It was a favorite gem in ancient times and is referenced in Greek, Hebrew, Assyrian and Latin literature.
Poppy Jasper is said to help bring joy into life. Opalite Jasper is said to help one sleep.
Legend says that Jasper would drive away evil spirits and protect against snake and spider bites. In the fourth century, it was thought to bring about the rain.
Jasper is protective. It can align all the chakras and balance yin yang energies, it is stabilizing and healing.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Monday, February 18, 2008
This necklace is unique because the beads are weaved into one another to create an oblong shape.
Chain Length - ~ 39cm
Available in stock - Golden Brown (1 unit), Black and White (2 units - 1 unit SOLD!)
Thursday, February 14, 2008
- All products are new & authentic, unless stated otherwise.
- Returns are not accepted, so please contact us for complete details before confirming purchases.
- Bookings can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (no deposits required).
- However, delivery will only be made after full payment has been confirmed and received. Therefore please provide us the details of your deposit (payment) into our account (e.g amount, transaction no, time of transaction)
Order & Delivery Guide:
- Orders can be made via email to email@example.com with the details of the items you would like to order. Please leave your contact details for faster processing.
- Confirmation email will be sent. We will also inform when orders are being couriered.
- Orders will be sent by Poslaju Malaysia/Pos Ekspres the next day after the confirmation of payment.
- Delivery cost of RM6 will be added to your order for EACH item unless stated Free Postage. Combined shipping will receive further discounts.
- We also provide COD (Cash on Delivery) for orders exceeding RM100, but limited to certain venues within the Klang Valley. Arrangements can be made upon confirmation of orders.
We prefer the following payment methods for orders.
1. Online Banking : i.e Maybank - kindly forward us a copy of the bank remittance slip or sms/email us the reference number.
Our bank account information is as follows:
Name : Siti Hajar Abdul Hamid
Bank : Maybank
A/C No. : 114413005033
A/C Type : Savings
2. Please email/call/sms once transfer has been made.
3. We also accept Western Union and TT. Please contact us for necessary arrangments.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
It has a fine texture and black color; however some onyx also displays white bands or ribbons against a black or brown background and this variety is known as sardonyx.
The name comes from the Greek word onyx which means nail of a finger or claw. Legend says that one day while Venus was sleeping Eros/Cupid cut her fingernails and left the clippings scattered on the ground. Because no part of a heavenly body can die, the gods turned them into stone which later became known as onyx.
Most Black Onyx that is commercially available today is color enhanced (heated and dyed) to increase it's depth of color.
According to folklore, onyx is thought to increase regeneration, happiness, intuition, instincts. Also thought to decrease sexual desire and helps to change bad habits.
Available in stock - 4 units
Available in 6 colours - Cool Purple(SOLD), Golden Brown (SOLD), Sunny Yellow, Turquoise Blue, Tangy Orange (SOLD), Brazen Red
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Monday, February 11, 2008
Adorn your wrist with chic bracelet or bohemian style bangles. Caress your neck with lovely necklaces made from real crystals or handmade chokers. We also have nice girly anklets and earrings that will suit your style and occasion.
We would like to hear from you.